Just another day at the office.

Just another day at the office.
Just another day at the office.

Thursday, November 25, 2010



Well, 2010 has been very interesting for me both on the bike and off. I will elaborate on this later, but for now the big anouncement is my 2010 team Shores Sports has merged with Team Ethos to make one heck of an outstanding core of racers for 2011! This merger has me so inspired that I have uped the ante on my training, I'm being very strict with myself and I'm doing things I have never done before to train. Invision some of the Rocky movies and you may have some insight on my workload. Anyway, I'm super stoked about 2011 and can't wait to see all you on the trails.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya buddy! I might even cut back on the Boulevard IPA... Well, maybe just train harder... No IPA would be foolish...

    Looks like I might have to switch over to
    Westen Brew anyway...

    ReplyDelete