Just another day at the office.

Just another day at the office.
Just another day at the office.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My daily driver


Well a couple of weeks ago I finally completed the domestication project of my old 99 Stumpjumper. This is now my daily driver to classes and work, or whatever. Its complete with Bontrager fenders, luggage rack, flare2 tail light, light and motion seca 700 headlight, 2 lighted reflectors for the wheels, tom slick tires, a thudbuster seatpost just because I had it, and Jandd paniers. I'm gonna get a trunk for it later. This is the same bike I won the Cat 2 race at Neosho back in April when my top fuel was down with a broken rear drop-out. I do love this old bike, but hopefully I won't have to bring it out of retirement again!

No comments:

Post a Comment