Just another day at the office.

Just another day at the office.
Just another day at the office.

Monday, December 20, 2010

This weekend at Clinton Lake



You talk about a Great weekend for riding, almost 50 degrees. My bud, Jeff Smikahl and I went up to Clinton lake to ride a few hours, it was great! I hadn't been there for a few years. Here I'm getting ready to hit the red trail, it's a rock garden, tough to get a rhythm going, but we managed it. We found the Skills park, I didn't even know they had one, It was a blast until I found out I wasn't that skilled! Lol


JP Shores wasn't with us for the ride, but when at least 2 of us 3 get together for a ride, somebody is gonna get bloody! On my 3 time over the teeter toter I thought it would be a good idea to try and pull a wheelie off of it and lost my balance going over the teeter. My helmet is all out of whack! Need to adjust the straps! LOL, I look like I'm a little out of it, I had a huge hole in my upper lip and I thought I had broken my Oakleys.


I bled all over my bike


Jeff Smikahl after cleaning the teeter totor set, He completed it like a pro!





More skills park stuff, I must say whoever built this stuff did a great job! I just wish we would have had more time to play, I will definitely be back.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I could not join the fun! I was up for 22 hr., we had an emergency case that I had to help out with, totally unexpected. Yes, someone usually Bleeds when we all get together. I am looking forward to getting over to Clinton and doing some riding for sure! Looks nice! Keep up the training, talk soon!
    JP

    ReplyDelete