Just another day at the office.

Just another day at the office.
Just another day at the office.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

100 miles on the trainer

I finally found a good use for my textbooks! When I want to simulate some climbing I will add English 101 and U.S. Politics. The text book industry sure has a racket going on, your looking at 200+ dollars in books under my wheel, unfortunately I couldn't sell them back because the school was changing text books for the following semester : (
Well I'm gonna try to ride a century tomorrow on my trainer, I have never ridden more than 4 hours on a trainer before so lets see If I can do it. My trainer does a good job of simulating the feel of the road so I suspect It will take me around 6 hours, I'm only riding base so I shouldn't push the pace too hard. I have three movies to watch while attempting to test my sanity; American Flyers, Breaking Away, and Race across the Sky. If that isn't enough then I can put in my favorite, Star Trek (2009). Well, I better get some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be a long one. Remember, your better than you think you are. You can do more than you think you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment