Just another day at the office.

Just another day at the office.
Just another day at the office.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow rides!

I'm ready for summer, but gotta be careful wishing for it to be here, don't want to wish away life. Yesterday I opted to mtb. in the snow, It was just about perfect. Enough snow to make it fun but but not so much to make the hills impossible.




It looks like I'm gonna have to unbury the trainer for the next couple days, I hate riding inside. I have only needed to use it once this cold season, I can take the weather pretty well, but with the single digits in the forcast I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get my training in. Hmmm, maybe a trainer century? I have yet to try that, I'm thinking I would go insane. Please weatherman, give us atleast 20 degree lows!

No comments:

Post a Comment